A qualified purchasing agent can oversee and ensure the use of standard purchasing practices for procurement. Our knowledgeable purchasing agents are responsible for:
- Ensuring purchase orders (PO’s) are requisitioned and approved.
- Developing PO’s per company policy for material purchases, services contracts including professional and environmental, construction, rentals, and equipment as required.
- Utilizing existing templates for consistency in purchase order and contract language.
- Developing and sourcing suppliers to meet cost, quality and performance objectives.
- Preparing Bid Packages and soliciting proposals from suppliers, coordinating evaluation and selection with company representatives.
- Maintaining records for purchase orders, contracts and suppliers.
QAE can provide expeditors to ensure your project stays on schedule. Our experienced expeditors are are responsible for:
- Contacting suppliers to ensure that all purchase orders were received and will be shipped on time
- Maintain constant contact with vendors and shipping companies while deliveries are in transit
- Notify team members in a timely manner of any delays
- Work with vendors to solve any issues that could cause potentially delays
- Provide clients with status of orders and deliveries
- Additional administrative duties as requested/required