- Signa testified for a case in which a blowout preventer (BOP) stack element failed during Managed Pressure Drilling (MPD), causing extensive property damage and injuries.
- Signa testified as to the exact cause of a blowout and destruction of an oil well. Testimony involved clarifying drilling fluids, drillstring depth, downhole equipment, and illustrating the destructive elements that caused the fire.
- Our team demonstrated that extensive surface damage and downhole damage to a well was caused by equipment failure, not improper operation.
- Our engineers reviewed an HIS coupling failure and performed torque and drag analysis to show the root cause of the failure.
- Signa analyzed a case in which a tubing part had occurred, but demonstrated that operational error had actually caused the loss of the well.
- Signa demonstrated a section of the bottom hole assembly (drilling jars) failed and caused a profit loss for the turnkey contractor.
Leave A Comment